This Says it All

I’m so far behind on life, that I didn’t even get around to popping in on PostSecret until this morning. I’m one of those crazy PostSecret fans who usually starts checking for new posts late on Saturday nights.

I saw this and had to share. THIS is/was my greatest fear. That my identity would be “ girl seeking” and not “seeking .”  I think I’ve done a pretty decent striking a balance. But I certainly know some who are obsessed with finding the love of their lives.

This Says it All single and happy  balloons2

Tags: , , ,

12 to “This Says it All”

1. Sarah says:

This is an awesome photo. I am also an avid Post Secret reader, but unfortunately I missed this. Thanks!!! :D
    -Sarah
    fitango.com

2. Terry D says:

LOL – live well and love will find YOU (but it may look different than you thought it would)
    Terry D recently posted..Summer fling – for the Insomnia ClubMy Profile

3. One should never, ever, look for love. It will find one anyway. I’ve spent my life trying to run out of the grasp of it, mostly without success.

And now look. Never a moment to myself, criticized when I sleep in a little too long after noon, asked to cook every other day, and made into an extremely busy mother of a French Bulldog. (Don’t get me wrong – I love little Barnaby, but he wasn’t planned, in my life.)

4. Black Iris says:

Excellent!

5. Lennie Ross says:

This photo says so much! Live your life to the fullest, love yourself, and love will find you :)

Lennie Ross
    Lennie Ross recently posted..Hostile TakeoverMy Profile

6. Erica Wiens says:

Shouldn’t searching for our goal bring us closer to reaching it? Isn’t it funny how it never works out that way. It’s like the universe senses and despises desperation. Love definitely showed up for me when I wasn’t looking for it. Maybe I need to try the same tactic when looking for my dream job.

7. NikkiB says:

I think that post secret just summed up what I’ve been trying to say for awhile now. No. I mean, it summed up what I’ve been hoping other people will ask themselves more often. Yes. That’s what I meant.

Are we having the same week?
    NikkiB recently posted..Taking monogamy down a notch.My Profile

8. eleanore says:

You know “lots of single women who are obsessed with finding the love of their lives”. Well, lots of married women are, too. Don’t forget that!

eleanore – The Spinsterlicious Life
    eleanore recently posted..Is A Mother A Safer Bet Than I Am?My Profile

9. Jane says:

Uh, this one hits me :(

Its pretty much a variation of the saying that you will look with regret at things you didn’t do, than the ones that failed.

Nice picture too :)
    Jane recently posted..How to Make a Guy Want You BackMy Profile

10. A regret I will never have and so happy about it :) Cheers to living! I’m head over heels in love with that.
    xo
    ~M

11. Melissa says:

This is so true for too many people not just women…
    Melissa recently posted..Blogger ReduxMy Profile

12. City Girl says:

This is great! I’m using this line and image — thanks! xoxo
    City Girl recently posted..IMF (Interesting Male Friend)My Profile