As my regular readers know, I’m not a big fans of lists. But I do love data. And so I’m one of those pathetically geeky people who look at year-end statistics to see if I can make heads or tails of what it all means.
There’s some interesting stuff here. Three of the most read posts of the year were guest posts. I think that’s awesome and a credit to the amazing people who are willing to share their stories with my audience. As for the other 7, you’ve got a little bit of everything in there. Nothing particularly controversial or even very personal. Just a lot of random thoughts about dating, relationships and the nature of love.
I wonder what 2011′s will look like?
1. Misplaced Love
2. It’s Not About Sex
3. Important Things I’ve Learned One Night Stands
4. Karma’s not a bitch, she’s actually quite fair
5. My Rules of Attraction
6. Never Love Someone More than They Love You…What About the Opposite?
7. How I Get a Girl to Break Up With Me
8. Do Nice Guys Finish Last?
9. Mr. Newlywed’s Story
10. But I Have Rope
Tags: attraction, dating, love, nice guy, Relationships