Too Young?

I like questions. And polls (obviously). So I tend to pay attention to polls on other sites.

This week’s on Cupid’s Pulse caught my eye.

Too Young? dating polls

I always thought of myself as a late-bloomer, in this respect (there seemed to be so many couples in in high school and then even more in college – but not me). I was 23 the first time I fell in .

The Cupid’s Pulse poll just launched, and so I figured I’d ask you all.

How young were YOU when you first fell in love?

View Results

Too Young? dating polls  loading Loading ...

Tags: ,

9 to “Too Young?”

1. don stugots says:

16 years old. her name was karen van pelt. she was blond, blue eyed, tough and adorable. le sigh

2. I didn’t fall in love or have a boyfriend until I was 21. I definetly felt like a late bloomer!!

3. Christian S. says:

Had my heart broken for the first time when I was 16 – now I know it wasn’t love but a huge crush – still – at the time it felt like the big thing.
    More than 10 years later it still feels as bad but you can never experience the other side if you don’t put your heart in it.

Love the highs and downs.

Distance myself when I don’t have the time for the game (important stuff) though.

4. Tiff says:

13…sounds crazy young, but its true. In some ways he was, and always will be, my soul mate. We were on and off for 15 years.

5. Gina says:

I was 14. And when we broke up it took me a very long time to get over him.

6. We all know I’m a stickler for specificity…but people’s definition of love is often a little skewed and could contribute to more people thinking they’re highschool boyfriend was true love…when in fact he was just a first experience with requited lust…just a thought

Yes, I’d imagine that not everyone is working with the same definition of love. But then, there are couples who meet as teenagers and never fall out of love…

8. Constance says:

He was 5, I was 6. We told everyone we planned to marry and have twin beds, the height of sophistication in the late 1950s. This set my preference for younger men.

9. I first said “I love you” at 17. And then, again, at 18. Once more at 21.

Then, when I was 26, I realized I just hadn’t really known what the word meant before that.