…And he’s an arse

@singlegirlieKeep thinking about this guy I dated who was the best sex of my life. He’s in San Fran now with a girlfriend, though. And he’s an arse.

@SimoneGrant: The arses are always great in bed. Life is cruel.

@DatingChronicleRT @SimoneGrant @singlegirlie The arses are always great in bed. Life is cruel. <all to true>

@singlegirlie: @SimoneGrant @DatingChronicle Yes, why, why, why is that? Does the arse gene come as a rider on the hot lover gene? Blast it to hell.

@SimoneGrant: RT @singlegirlie: @DatingChronicle Yes, why, why, why is that? Does the arse gene come as a rider on the hot lover gene? Blast it to hell.

@terrysimpson:  @SimoneGrant they are linked- sorry – cannot help it.

@SimoneGrant: @terrysimpson Yeah, that’s what I thought. Life’s a bitch.

@terrysimpson @SimoneGrant but for a while- a fun ride.

Doesn’t seem fair, does it?

Note to nontwitter addicts – RT = retweet.  users retweet content as a way of saying, “I agree with this”, or “this is cool” or adding their own thoughts to a conversation.

Tags: ,

8 to “…And he’s an arse”

1. TerrySimpson says:

Why is it that some want a stallion but wish them to become a gelding?

2. singlegirlie says:

I just wonder… are they arses because they’re great in bed or are they great in bed because they’re arses?

3. DaveTheBrit says:

The former, singlegirlie. Look at me, I can treat you like shit and you’ll always come back for more.

4. Jennifer-from-NY says:

From my limited experience that isn’t true… First two were self centered jerks and basically ignored me/ didn’t know what they were doing. The first one maybe from lack of experience but the second one had been with a lot of people; he just sucked (and did the slow fade. Yuck). My current boyfriend is great though and he’s a sweet guy. I think part of it is that he just pays more attention and listens to me.

I was wondering what you mean by ‘arse’ and what the converse would be. Also I guess the context that the sex takes place in would make a difference but presumably that’s too much to go into.
    Incidentally that had been my opinion just in terms of making out and stuff before my current boyfriend. As in, the guys who were jerks were pretty good at that so I thought it would tie in with them being good at other stuff. And then it didn’t lol.

5. Jennifer-from-NY says:

I don’t think that’s true… At least it isn’t from my limited experience. My first two guys sucked and were jerks: I think they just didn’t pay attention. My current bf is great and he’s a really sweet guy. I think it just follows in from other stuff to the bedroom.

I was wondering what exactly you meant by ‘arse’ and what the converse would be? Also I guess the context the sex was happening in would make a difference but I guess that would be too much to go into.
    Incidentally pre-sex I agreed with you. Those guys were really good kissers etc. So I assumed they’d be good at the rest… and weren’t lol. I was ‘trying out dating a nice guy’ when I met my current bf.

6. Jennifer-from-NY says:

Ooops sorry I posted twice (and now three times :/). It looked like it didn’t work and to me the internet is a dark confusing maze lol.

7. Veka says:

Jennifer-from-NY, it’s funny that you mentioned that because I recently made a poll asking if bad kissing = bad sex. Results were tied so I guess no one could come to an agreement. But I digress. The guys who are arses are typically good in bed, and that’s just something that we learn through living. I’m hoping to one day find a guy that can be a great boyfriend and also be great in bed. In the meantime I shall try to not settle for an arse.

Like everything else, “good” and “great” are matters of opinions. One person might want, more than anything else, a person who is loving/caring/affectionate. Arses don’t give you that. But there are lots of guys who have, um, other great qualities that might not require being a decent human being.

As to whether being a great fuck makes someone an arse or vice versa, my guess is that there is no chicken/egg here. It just is what it is. A cosmic joke. Haha.