I Guess These Things Come in 3s

First off, all three of the men I’m about to write about read this blog, at least occasionally (well, I am 100% certain that 2 of them know about it and fairly sure about the 3rd).

Dear Men in Question:  I’m not asking for any of you to chime in here with your reasons or opinions.  In fact, if you could please (pretty please with sugar on top) restrain yourselves from doing so I’d very much appreciate it.

In the past week or so I’ve had 3 different men from 3 very different places and stages of my life reappear via email.  They are all being very casual and somewhat non-pushy.   2 are (neither actual boyfriends) and one was just a guy I flirted with.

I just think this is weird. Why all 3 at once?  I don’t really believe in coincidences.

Tags:

8 to “I Guess These Things Come in 3s”

1. DateDoctor says:

because sometimes god gets bored and likes to f&%$ with us

2. Tales From A Bar Stool says:

And things always come when you are least expecting it and not thinking of it.

3. sfsingleguy says:

For what it is worth – if I court one woman I get nowhere. If I court two, I get nowhere. If I court three, all of a sudden all three are interested. I really don’t know what is going on there…

4. OpinionatedGift says:

Ponders this courting 3 women at once concept.

5. TheMQB says:

I don’t there is such a thing as coincedence. Situations are either of our own making or the result of powers outside our own. Regardless, it presents one with a series of questions not so much about them but about oneself. Knowing who we are and what we want at our core is key, if only to begin our journey down the paths lead our happiness.

6. sfsingleguy says:

@OpinionatedGift – I think that doing that in online dating puts me in the ‘shy’ category :)

-DateDoctor
    Well, as a nonbeliever I’ll have to take your word on that.
    -Tales From A Bar Stool
    I guess so. Certainly wouldn’t have suspected this turn of events.
    -sfsingleguy :-) Seems like you’ve gotten your situation worked out. 3 at a time – always.
    -OpinionatedGift
    For what it’s worth, I’m usually flirting with several men at once. It’s only flirting.
    -TheMQB
    Welcome to the blog, darling. Glad to see I’m not the only nonbeliever. I’m pretty sure I didn’t make this situation. But who knows.

8. angelbaby2 says: