No, not that kind of cheating. I’m cheating, as in not really doing my work, with today’s post. It’s Friday which usually means a list. But I’m still sleep deprived and can’t make my brain work so good. So instead of writing a crappy list I will instead share with you some really funny dating related things I’ve found in the last few days.
OK, I’m cheating again. Some of these things I’ve found. Others have been sent to me by my wonderful friends out in the Twitter/blogoshere.
- First up – this guy is openly advertising for wingwomen in Craiglists in the section where people list writing jobs(please insert your favorite joke about writers being whores).
- Next we have this awesome website called Don’t Marry whose purpose is to “educate men about the realities of today’s modern marriage”. It seems that modern, western marriage is a bad business decision for guys.
- And here’s my favorite new online dating site (well, new to me): Farmers Only. I’ll let the site speak for itself.
- Now, talk about a funny coincidence, some of you might remember the young man who sent me the inappropriately pornographic email prior to our first date? It turns out that my dear friend KB had the same thing happen to her, with the same exact guy(we think)!
- Oh, and this is my favorite one of all (cheating, again).
Tags: links, Online dating