The name of this blog is Sex, Lies and Dating in the City, but it’s been a while since I’ve written specifically about lies. I thought it might be fun (fun?) to make a little list of the biggest lies I’ve been told by men. You can click on the links to read the detailed stories behind a couple of these.
- She and I are just friends.
- I missed your calls. The battery in my cell was dead.
- I have to work that night.
- I have no idea why that woman is stalking me.
- I’d really like to be in a committed relationship.
- I’m planning on moving to New York sometime in the next few months.
- Nothing’s wrong.
- I’ve never lied to you. I am divorced, from my first wife.
What about you readers? Care to share some of the whoppers you’ve been told. And hey, guys, don’t feel left out. I know you get lied to also. Please feel free to join in and share.